HBD Papa!

2:09 PM

18-08-2010

Happy birthday for my Papa. This year is your retirement period. I hope you will be enjoy your time at home, do sport even more, also ruin small business. I wish you always happy & healthy. Amin Ya Rabb.

We celebrated it at Blue Erawan, Menteng. If you see the building outside, you will see a unique Thailand house. And when I walked in, I felt like I was in Thailand. I think this is the best Thai Restaurant in here. Great taste, cozy place, and the waitresses were friendly, the said "Sawadee" to greet us. The chief also gave a compliment for my mother because she dropped of the dessert.

What a great ambience!

What I wore : A simple dress that I bought at Blossom (FO in Bandung) at 2nd year on my college. I rarely wear it since yesterday. Alhamdulillah, the dress still fits on me, hehehe. Also I added red necklace (given from my Mom), Mustard Inner + Brown Tight, and Brown Wedges (Yongki Komaladi).

You Might Also Like

11 komentar

Total Pageviews

Followers

Flag Counter

free counters